Securing New Orleans Businesses Through Complete IT & Network Security Solutions
Hacking caused over $400 billion is damages to businesses last year alone. Companies that suffer data breaches face costs for damage control, loss of business, and regulatory fines. Can you afford to settle for second-rate IT security?
BIOS Technologies offers comprehensive security solutions that are tailored to your businesses needs to keep you safe from hacks and data breaches.
Reach out to BIOS Technologies to discuss IT services and support that will help your business operate safely. Get in touch with us at (504) 849-0570 or Info@BIOSITGroup.com for more information about our security services available throughout Metairie.
BIOS Technologies provides comprehensive network security measures to see to every possible vulnerability in your IT infrastructure that could be exploited by intruders and malicious software. Our network security features include:
- Strong firewalls, and up-to-date antivirus software to keep malicious threats at bay.
- Implementation of industry-standard processes, procedures and web filters, to ensure your employees conduct themselves in a secure manner.
It’s vital that you keep your emails safe from prying eyes, as during transit it is often highly vulnerable to external forces. Given how integral email is to business communication days, you can’t afford to leave your company at risk. Our email security solutions include:
- Sophisticated spam filters to omit any unnecessary or dangerous messages from your business’ inboxes.
- Enterprise-level inbound virus blocking software to keep you safe from seemingly disguised incoming threats
- Education and further practices that can safeguard against human error.
Don’t gamble with your business’ data! To learn more about what we can do for the security of your Metairie business’ IT systems, contact BIOS Technologies at (504) 849-0570 or Info@BIOSITGroup.com today.
BIOS Technologies’ mission is to deliver superior IT support to the SMB market in the New Orleans Metro Area. We focus on companies that understand the business/security risks of unmanaged technology and want to maximize efficiency and profitability.